Why are WE #1 HOME INSPECTORS in Houston?
- Experienced with over 30 years between three team members who attend all inspections
- State-of-the-Art equipment *
- Quick turnaround time on structural, mechanical or stucco reports, early as same day or by noon next morning. Mold results 72 hours or next day for additional fee
- We appreciate client attendance and participation!
- In-depth inspection of structural systems including the foundation
- We can offer on-the-spot indoor air quality testing for mold if the need exists
- Fernando is ICC Code certified for brand new homes
- We are fully insured, including workman's comp
* We use our infra-camera on every inspection! And not just any old infra-red camera, our B200 is so sensitive that it can detect even the smallest amount of moisture. Our camera produces an exact duplicate of the infra-red . As you can see thre were no outward signs of water on the ceiling below the bathrub drain but the infra-red "saw" it!!!
The difference between our camera and other inspector's cameras is that ours cost $10,000! Most inspectors have a $1,000 camera that just doesn't do the same job. We take pride in our tools - out investment help do a better inspection for YOU.
Why is this important? Because our camera produces a duplicate photo to compare to the infra-red, showing exactly where the problem is located. The images are very high resolution, which an be used in court cases, if needed.
what we can do for you -
Home Inspections and re-inspections
Depending on the age, size and location of a home we can give you the best home inspection money can buy. Call Fernando at 713-249-8581
Invasive Stucco Inspections (see stucco page for YOUTUBE VIDEOS for procedures and repairs performed)
Indoor Air Quality Testing and Assessment
Smell mold? See visible mold growth? Have allergy issues? We can test your indoor air and any other location that may have water penetration problems (mold must have past or present water to exist). Our lab can give results back in as early as the same day for exra money.
Who we are:
A family team of three licensed and certified inspectors with a total of over 44 years of experience ! (Fernando with 25+ years , Wendy with 25 years, and Elissa with 10 years.
When it comes to knowledge and professionalism we go above and beyond for you - read our reviews on Angies List to know we are #1 in Houston! BBB we have an A rating! We encourage you to be present at the inspection and follow along, asking questions, as we thoroughly investigate the home. We want you to better understand the prospective purchase and the impact any negatives may have.
What we do: We use a team approach to every inspection, with each member specializing in certain aspects, such as leak detection or structural deficiencies. We go over and above the minimum standards as set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Our lead inspector ICC certified Building Code expert, Fernando, is ready to consult on code issues. All three of us are licensed Mold Consultants with the Department of State Health
What we don't do:
- Second and third story roofs may not be accessible, and if so, we will do our utmost to view it from all angles using binoculars.
- We do not perform Spanish tile roof, however, we do carefully inspect the support structure.
- We don't do mold remediation work
How to pay us: we accept checks, cash or credit cards (use Paypal to process any credit card without being a member of Paypal by using the "Buy Now" button on the right.
For inspections of all types, call or text: 713-249-8581 Fernando 713-248-6284 Elissa for on-going stucco inspections repairs
today to find out what we can do for you. If emailing us please give us the address or a link to the listing so we can Google it for exact specs and directions. If new, please include the most recent map or address of an existing building for coordinates.
WHY USE US?
- Licensed by TREC to inspect homes, buildings and structures for proper building techniques and compliance to codes. Fernando is a code inspector.
- Angies List Super Service award winners 10 years in a row!
- BBB members with no complaints and an A+ rating!
- Certified by Exterior Design Institute to perform stucco cladding inspections
- Certified to utilize Infra-red technology (we own a FLIR-B200 camera)
- Insured for liability and errors and omissions
- A stucco inspection service, licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission, Texas Department of State Health Services and certified by the Exterior Design Institute, which includes overseeing projects in which stucco is removed and reinstalled, can provide certification
Rated "A" ON ANGIE'S LIST!!! SUPER SERVICE AWARD
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
and check us out on the Houston BBB where we are rated A
Agreement to Inspect
(Click the Smiley Face)
Fernando Martinez~President of PHI
Wendy Matson (Martinez) MAC 1176 TREC 3666
Agente Bilingue', Fernando is fully bilingual in both English and Spanish. We are fully insured, bonded and have workman's comp and can prove it! Just ask.
Elissa Martinez TREC 10940
To purchase an inspection online
click link below:
CLICK the lightbulb below to access our gift to you "How to Buy the Right House the FIRST time.
New feature: weekly photos of the
Good, bad and ugly
NEW HOME BUILDER PRACTICES
November and December 2014 - we've been seeing quite a few builder boo-boos that require the tearing off of stone and brick at rooflines due to lack proper support, as per the International Residential Code, which requires three 2" x 6" AND a metal lintel.
Without this suppor the heavy load sits directly on the roof and within a year or so, cracks begin to show due to stress.
The builder's man had to remove the top stone area and rebuild it with a metal angle iron, called a linte - and FERNANDO found that!
a DARLING home
PREFERRED HOME INSPECTOR'S BEST BUILDER
Victory Custom Homes
5116 Bissonnet, Suite 304, Bellaire, Tx. 77401
His attendance at the company's newly built homes in Bellaire prove to be invaluable to us all! We found him to be a very conciencious builder who put out one of the best products we have seen this past year!