Mold investigations and Testing, and
Invasive Stucco Inspections
Proudly serving Houston metro, Galveston, Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, Kingwood, Katy, Fulshear, Montgomery, Lake Conroe and surrounding areas.
We offer the most thorough home inspection, stucco inspection, indoor air quality testing, mold removal and testing, clearance certificates, protocol for remediation documents for mold removal you will find ANYWHERE!
Who we are: A team of four licensed and certified inspectors with a total of over 44 years of experience ! (Fernando is experienced with 25+ years , Wendy with 20 years, and Elissa with 5 years, Luis with 1 year)
When it comes to knowledge and professionalism we go above and beyond for you. We encourage you to be present and follow along, asking questions, as we thoroughly investigate the home. We want you to better understand the prospective purchase and the impact any negatives may have.
What we do: We use a team approach to every inspection, with each member specializing in certain aspects, such as leak detection or structural deficiencies. We go over and above the minimum standards as set forth by TREC.
Our resident expert, Fernando, is ready to consult on code issues.
We use our Flir Infra-camera at EVERY inspection (no extra charge) and our state of the art moisture sensing equipment, the Delmhorst BD2100. You will receive a top-to bottom inspection performed to the best of our ability - we promise! Most roofs will be accessed if at all possible. When not possible they will be viewed by use of binoculars and/or a 21' extendable remote camera or drone.
What we don't do: We are not licensed for termites or certified for pools but can recommend specialized inspectors. Second and third story roofs may not be accessible, and if so, we will do our utmost to view it from all angles using binoculars. We do not perform Spanish tile roof, however, we do carefully inspect the support structure.
How to pay us: we accept checks, cash or credit cards (use Paypal to process any credit card without being a member of Paypal by using the "Buy Now" button on the right.
WHY USE US?
- Licensed by TREC to inspect homes, buildings and structures for proper building techniques and compliance to codes. Fernando is a code inspector.
- Angies List Super Service award winners 8 years in a row!
- BBB members with no complaints and an A+ rating!
- Licensed by Texas Department of State Health Services to perform mold investigations and allergy inspections and perform indoor air quality testing, write Protocol for Remediation and issue Clearance certificates.
- Certified by Exterior Design Institute to perform stucco cladding inspections
- Certified to utilize Infra-red technology (we own a FLIR-B200 camera)
- Insured for liability and errors and omissions
- We are a Mold Assessment Company, licensed by Texas Department of State Health Services,
- An experienced home inspection company, licensed by Texas Real Estate Commission,
- A stucco inspection service, licensed by the Texas Real Este Commission, Texas Department of State Health Services and certified by the Exterior Design Institute, which includes overseeing projects in which stucco is removed and reinstalled, can provide certification
Fernando Martinez~President of PHI
MAC #1002/TREC 2945
Wendy Matson (Martinez) MAC 1176 userfiles/luis.jpgTREC 3666
Agente Bilingue', Fernando is fully bilingual in both English and Spanish. We are fully insured, bonded and have workman's comp and can prove it! Just ask.
Elissa Martinez MAC 1176/TREC 10940
Luis Garcia TREC 20872
To purchase an inspection online
click link below:
We perform stucco tear off/re-build inspecctions