Home, Mold, and Stucco Inspections
Proudly serving Houston, Galveston, Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, Kingwood, Katy, Lake Conroe and surrounding areas.
What we do (overview):. We offer home inspections, stucco inspections, indoor air quality testing, mold removal and testing, clearance certificates, protocol for remediation documents and much more.
Who we are: A family team of three licensed and certified inspectors with a total of over 44 years of experience (Fernando has 25+, Wendy has 20, Elissa has 4 years:)
What we do: We go over and above the minimum standards as set forth by TREC. We use our Flir Infra-camera at EVERY inspection (no extra charge) and our state of the art moisture sensing equipment, the BD2100. You will receive a top-to bottom inspection performed to the best of our ability - we promise! Most roofs will be accessed if at all possible. When not posible they will be viewed by use of binoculars and/or a 21' extendable remote camera.
What we don't do: We are not licensed for termites or certified for pools but can recommend specialized inspectors. Second story roofs may not be accessible, and if so, we will do our utmost to view it from all angles using binoculars.
How to pay us: we accept checks, cash or credit cards (use Paypal to process any credit card without being a member of Paypal by using the "Buy Now" button on the right.
WHY USE USE US?
- Licensed by TREC to inspect homes, buildings and structures for proper building techniques and compliance to codes.
- Angies List Super Service award winners 5 years in a row!
- BBB members with no complaints
- Licensed by Texas Department of State Health Services to perform mold investigations and allergy inspections and perform indoor air quality testing , write Protocol for Remediation and issue Clearance certificates
- Certified by Exterior Design Institute to perform stucco cladding inspections
- Certified to utilize Infra-red technology (we own a FLIR-B200 camera)
- Insured for liability and errors and omissions, have workman's comp:
- We are a Mold Assessment Company, licensed by Texas Department of State Health Services,
- An experienced home inspection company, licensed by Texas Real Estate Commission,
- A stucco inspection service that includes overseeing projects in which stucco is removed and reinstalled, can provide certificatio
ACTUAL INFRA RED IMAGE BELOW SHOWS AN UNUSUAL FIND - A MISSING AIR REGISTER IN THE LIVINGROOM THAT THE BUILDER FORGOT TO INSTALL BUT LEFT THE DUCT COVERED UP!!! Just an example of what infra red can do.
We are SUPRA key enabled for realtor convenience!
To purchase an inspection
click link below:
Fernando Martinez~President of PHI
MAC #1002/TREC 2945
Wendy Matson (Martinez) MAC 1176/TREC 3666
Agente Bilingue', Fernando is fully bilingual in both English and Spanish. We are fully insured, bonded and have workman's comp and can prove it! Just ask.
Elissa Martinez MAC 1176/TREC 10940