We often perform "combination" type inspections, however, some limitations do exist:
1. New home builders do not "normally" allow invasive stucco inspections. We can perform as a baseline for the future (this is wise), but YOU must obtain permission via our Stucco Waiver form.
2. We do perform invasive inspections for your one year warranty walk-through builder inspections, for which we only need your permission. This does have an extra charge if it is combined with a normal TREC inspection. Call for a quote.
3. We always look for signs of mold or conditions for mold during every inspection, no extra cost. However, if we do see signs that point to a mold problem, we can test, which is a extra cost.
4. Stucco inspections where we have to drill or probe in addition to a regular home inspection can be performed for a small extra cost. Call for a quote.
5. We may drill or probe using our Delmhorst BD2100 for a regular home inspection in order to determine if wall studs are compromised by wood destroying insects, usually this is no extra cost.
6. Infra-red technology (our Flir thermal camera) used on site whenever we deem it appropriate and necessary at no extra charage.